Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

HOW TO HIDE DRIVES USING CMD??

1)First go to search and type "diskpart" and hit enter.
2)Now “diskpart.exe” is open then type “list volume”, this command is used to see all the drives/volume which is present currently on your system.
3)Then type “select volume” and hit enter this command is for to select the which drive/volume you want to hide.
4)Here I am “select volume 0 , I want to hide my ‘G drive’.You can hide your drive with the volume present in your system.
5)Type “remove letter G” and hit enter.
6)now I will show you how to assign the hide drive/volume.
Type “assign letter G”.It will again assign the disk volume.


HOW TO HIDE DRIVES USING CMD:

1-First go to search and type diskpart and hit enter.
2-Now “diskpart.exe” is open then type “list volume”, this command is used to see all the drives/volume which is present currently on your system.
3-Then type “select volume” and hit enter this command is for to select the which drive/volume you want to hide.
4-Here I am “select volume 0 , I want to hide my ‘G drive’.You can hide your drive with the volume present in your system.
5-Type “remove letter G” and hit enter.
6-now I will show you how to assign the hide drive/volume.
Type “assign letter G”.It will again assign the disk volume.

;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment